<---Hey, that's me


         What do you post for what I would like to consider my first official post? I know, I know, I did post my Potato Nativity, and which might I add: those potatoes are so cute! I feel that my first post should at least warn people about what this blog will be about, but I mean, all I really want it to contain are pictures. I feel that photos provide us with amazing stories. I know that I am not a professional photographer or anything. I am literally just using my phone, but I feel that these pictures can provide inspiration. I want my photos to show the amazing beauty of the world around us. It is the small things that keep me in awe of God’s divine work. Like the moment when you lay down in a pile of snow and all you can hear is the wind, or when you are alone, off the path, and you can hear, feel, smell, and see the world acting around you in a glorious setting.
I’m a student in college studying geology. I remember the exact moment when I was first drawn into the field. I was sitting in an introductory course. My professor was lecturing on mass wasting events and he said that these events occur because the structure (i.e. mountain, river, etc.) was out of equilibrium. This statement immediately brought me to the fall of man in Genesis and how throughout the Bible, the world is described as being in agony, calling out, and in chaos. I feel that everyone in this world is just trying to find the meaning/ solution in all this chaos. I’d like my pictures and occasional words to show the one true answer to all our questions. There is a reason why the world is broken. There is a way for this to be reconciled, BUT the ROAD IS NARROW. Jesus.